Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid year graduation?

Options
  • 28-10-2012 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone could help, I'm due to finish my undergraduate degree in UCD this Christmas (had to repeat a module so I'm a semester behind). Anyways I was just wondering if anyone knows when I'll graduate? Do I have to wait til next September to graduate and get my scroll? I've sent an email to enquire but haven't heard anything back yet so thought I'd ask here...any info would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

You'll have to wait until the following September if you're in Arts at least, I was like you last Christmas and found it was a pain in the hole waiting just over eight months for a piece of paper. To give advice, start looking for a job in the meantime. NOW. :D

Advertisement