Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slash | 2013 Tour ***No ticket sales/swaps permitted***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Great news, really looking forward to seeing Slash again. Should be a great gig. Hopefully in the Olympia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭andrew241983

I'm all over this any date for ticket release??

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Would he take a chance of doing the o2?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Would he take a chance of doing the o2?

A great support and yeah, close off the upper tier, handy 8,000 capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

O2 would be cool. He was in vicar st. last time which I'd be happy enough with again. I absolutely hate the Olympia as a venue so hoping he won't go there.

Saw him headlining second stage at this years Download and it was brilliant stuff, will deffo be going to this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

AS lONG AS tHEY DON'T GO on sale while i'm away

scudzilla wrote: »
    A great support and yeah, close off the upper tier, handy 8,000 capacity

Yea was thinking he would get the same as Tenacious D , Also if he is doing the UK i could see him doing a small arena tour hopefully with a good support act

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Can't wait for it, puts on Made in Stoke immediately.:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Would be really disappointed if he does the O2.

Missed Vicar Street, but saw him at the last Oxegen, and would be happy to see him again.

The olympia would be a good intimate show, I don't like seeing the O2 do so many half-filled gigs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭King Of Wishful Thinking

karaokeman wrote: »
    Missed Vicar Street, but saw him at the last Oxegen, and would be happy to see him again.

Vicar St looked good but I couldn't make it at the time:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Vicar St looked good but I couldn't make it at the time:

Vicar Street was deadly. Hope he doesn't play the Olympia next time around. Kip.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!! Last gig was killer!!!!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I can imagine it'll be the o2, to make it worth his while coming over. No point playing Vicar Street if he can sell 8k tix in one night. A fair price, one decent/name support and there's no reason it could sell.

Also, CLUTCH are in England shortly before that, if any mcd workers are reading this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Will defo be looking to head to this, latest solo effort was solid enough.

Mushy wrote: »
    I can imagine it'll be the o2, to make it worth his while coming over. No point playing Vicar Street if he can sell 8k tix in one night. A fair price, one decent/name support and there's no reason it could sell.

Also, CLUTCH are in England shortly before that, if any mcd workers are reading this.

Don't think Slash could sell 8k tickets for the o2........? Would love to see him in Vicar Street again.

Another act that needs a mid-sized venue like the Ambassador. Why don't we have a 1,500-3,500 seater venue in Dublin?!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Don't think Slash could sell 8k tickets for the o2........? Would love to see him in Vicar Street again.

I'm just picking a number. Unless he does two dates at Vicar Street. But I could imagine him getting enough casual goers to up the venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

The olympia would be a good intimate show, I don't like seeing the O2 do so many half-filled gigs.

Totally agree, I focking hate the 02 or any sizeable venue for that matter. May as well sit at home and watch him on my tv.

Hate the Olympia. Another outdated kip.

Hate the Olympia. Another outdated kip.

Any date for this yet?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Ottway

Why don't we have a 1,500-3,500 seater venue in Dublin?!

We have the Grand Canal which is 2000 seated. Seen The Waterboys and John Cougar there. Shame they can't remove the seating there as it's a great venue sound wise and would then easily accommodate up to 3000.

Ottway wrote: »
    We have the Grand Canal which is 2000 seated. Seen The Waterboys and John Cougar there. Shame they can't remove the seating there as it's a great venue sound wise and would then easily accommodate up to 3000.

They probably could do that, but as we all know, € talks.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭BlackBlade

Ive seen Slash a bunch of times but that wont stop me going to see him again!

I just hope I can male what ever date he is playing here!

I find it really strange that no date has been announced yet....?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Ottway wrote: »

Cant see it. Letting drunken rockers into that place would be a big NO from the owners.

brokenarms wrote: »
    Cant see it. Letting drunken rockers into that place would be a big NO from the owners.

It'll most likely be the 02 or Vicar Street again

It'll most likely be the 02 or Vicar Street again

Yea i can see him stepping up in venues on the next tour

• Registered Users Posts: 29 AaronPunk

Another act that needs a mid-sized venue like the Ambassador. Why don't we have a 1,500-3,500 seater venue in Dublin?!

We do - the National Stadium and RDS.

Slash 2013 UK Live Dates are as follows:

Feb 28h - Nottingham Arena
    Mar 1st - Blackpool Empress Ballroom

Presume more to come

• Advertisement

Slash 2013 UK Live Dates are as follows:

Feb 28h - Nottingham Arena
    Mar 1st - Blackpool Empress Ballroom

Presume more to come