Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slash | 2013 Tour ***No ticket sales/swaps permitted***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

[/B]

Agree with ya there man..Reckon the reason this sold so quick was people lookin for affordable christmas presents..Slane Prices are out of reach if your spending €20-€50 on a friend or relation..

If theyve any sense they will announce change of location to The Point and release the tickets next friday.

Hope so? MCD and sense don't go together. Think it would have to have a pretty decent support for the 02?
    '

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Gorham wrote: »
    Will there be any Meet and Greet Packages available for either gig????

You can always show up at the stage door around 3-4pm when they're doing soundcheck.

I'd say Slash will meet fans as he did so for Vicar Street last time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'd rather the gig stay in the Olympia, thanks all the same.

Can government do anything to outlaw the scourge that are touts?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

I don't actually blame the touts, they've seen the opportunity and are making a living, i don't like them, i just don't blame them.

Who i do blame is promotors, allowing stupid amounts of tickets to be bought by 1 person (8 in this case) and not insisting on checks at venues etc (only some gigs they do)

• Advertisement

scudzilla wrote: »

I don't actually blame the touts, they've seen the opportunity and are making a living, i don't like them, i just don't blame them.

Who i do blame is promotors, allowing stupid amounts of tickets to be bought by 1 person (8 in this case) and not insisting on checks at venues etc (only some gigs they do)

Yeah true. Promoters only care about money.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

These guys are supporting Slash on both dates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Gunna catch him in Ljubljana in Feb, can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I was going to go, but kinda lost interest. Seemed a good idea at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Pacoa

There'll be nothing done about touts as long as the promoters are the biggest touts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWlnL8drSdw

Just seen 3 tickets for this gig on adverts at cost price so you'd never know your luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

There hardly be a third will there?.Cant believe i missed this...........

dannyo666 wrote: »
    There hardly be a third will there?.Cant believe i missed this...........

If there is a demand for a third date, then I hope MCD have a rare moment of sensibility, and move it to a bigger venue!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

FWIW, I checked the Sound Cellar for tickets on Christmas Eve (no luck, though!) and Tommy reckoned there might well be a third date added. Here's hoping...

blastman wrote: »
    FWIW, I checked the Sound Cellar for tickets on Christmas Eve (no luck, though!) and Tommy reckoned there might well be a third date added. Here's hoping...

If there's that much demand for a 3rd date, then I reckon it'll be shifted to a bigger venue..........?

If there's that much demand for a 3rd date, then I reckon it'll be shifted to a bigger venue..........?

Wonder would they better of leaving it at 2 olympia shows , then maybe a arena tour at the end of the year?

Wonder would they better of leaving it at 2 olympia shows , then maybe a arena tour at the end of the year?

A gig in the 02 maybe.....?

A gig in the 02 maybe.....?

Yea and uk arena shows aswell , maybe bring a decent support act to help sell more tickets

Anyone know if there are any more tickets being released for this?? :confused:

Was meant to be getting one for Chrimbo, but alas it didn't happen!!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Anyone know if there are any more tickets being released for this?? :confused:

Was meant to be getting one for Chrimbo, but alas it didn't happen!!!??

I don't see Aiken releasing late tickets to gigs as much as MCD

scudzilla wrote: »
    I don't see Aiken releasing late tickets to gigs as much as MCD

If gigs are sold out, why the f**k doesn't ticketmaster write SOLD OUT in great big letters across the event page!!!!!??? You can still open the event page for the Slash gigs!!??:confused:

Methinks their webmaster is a goon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭pepe00

I want to go at the sound check, anyone knows what time is that going to be?

I hope to take a photo with Slash :P

It's a pity they are not playing my favoritue song, You could be mine, but anyway, seeing live performace a living legend Slash, and some best hits like paradise city must be awsome :P

cant wait !

I bought 2 tickets few weeks ago from seatwave @ 140 euro each, standing :P

No offence, but you are part of the problem.

Who's this directed at?:confused:

Who's this directed at?:confused:

The post above it.

The post above it.
    so what is the problem that I am part of?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

The post above it.

And your dead right too shame on people who fill touts pockets , I would without doubt miss one of my favourite acts/arrange to see them in another country than buy a ticket off someone who had no intention of going to the gig just took tickets away from some true fan just to make a quick buck.

snip

mods please delete.

The post above it.

Cheers. I see it now.

I knew that it was about touts, but it is not my fault that the gig is so small, and I absolutely love GNR and I have to see Slash ! :P so I just dont care if I overpaid, they should not allow people to buy 8 ticket at one go . that is the problem, not a die hard fan who is ready to pay extra to see a legend onec in his life time :)

cheers,

and btw, it were very last tickets available for sunday, I saw very very few tickets available to buy on other websites for that gig, so dont think there is too much touts trading these tickets.

• Advertisement

pepe00 wrote: »
    I knew that it was about touts, but it is not my fault that the gig is so small, and I absolutely love GNR and I have to see Slash ! :P so I just dont care if I overpaid, they should not allow people to buy 8 ticket at one go . that is the problem, not a die hard fan who is ready to pay extra to see a legend onec in his life time :)

cheers,

I totally agree with the bit I highlighted.

Advertisement