Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slash | 2013 Tour ***No ticket sales/swaps permitted***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭eamonn147

they are in the circle area..for sunday night ring ticketmaster i just did as could not believe i got tickets as thought it was sold out..i rand because i was concerned if they were legitimate..let us know if u got yours

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Nope, none available

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

eamonn147 wrote: »
    they are in the circle area..for sunday night ring ticketmaster i just did as could not believe i got tickets as thought it was sold out..i rand because i was concerned if they were legitimate..let us know if u got yours

Seen this and tipped of brothers friend he picked up like you said circle ticket for Sunday , different night to ourselves but he'll be delighted to catch it so cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Ah!! :mad: Missed out on a Sunday night ticket again, been looking for one for ages. Any chance there might be more available.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭eamonn147

why didnt slash not just book a bigger venue seems to be at least 5000 tickets in demand..this band done well in australia recently with ticket sales..even new gnr are struggling big time to tour oz. but Axl is still selling out arenas all over the world..but Slash is doing just as well and its genuine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

slash is another victim of ****ty dublin venues

he has either 1200 or 10000

need a good 5 to 9k venue!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭pepe00

quick question folks,

is there gonna be a drink bar open at the concert?

some whisky is a must at HIS concert :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

okay

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

pepe00 wrote: »
    quick question folks,

is there gonna be a drink bar open at the concert?

some whisky is a must at HIS concert :D

yup there are 2 bars downstairs but not sure what the layout is like in the seating sections

villa2008 wrote: »
    Ah!! :mad: Missed out on a Sunday night ticket again, been looking for one for ages. Any chance there might be more available.

on seatwave there is 2 tickets leftt, for monday

what time they start btw? what time is the warm up band coming up?

what time you going to show up?

I think I be early so I can drink some whiskeys for Slash slainte !

• Advertisement

on seatwave there is 2 tickets leftt, for monday

Again no promoting touts I acknowledge you were happy enough to go down that route we'll leave it at that I'll refrain from stretching the issue.
    what time they start btw? what time is the warm up band coming up?/what time you going to show up?

Headliners in the Olympia usually on at 9/9:15 judging by the setlists (not in detail as i wanna be somewhat surprised) they were playing 21 songs in some places which is whopping so my guess would be 9.

The support seem decent didn't check them at download last year so I should be on time doors are 7 so will be there at half past r so at a guess The Treatment should be on 8/8:15 as to my knowledge theres no local/other band before them
    I think I be early so I can drink some whiskeys for Slash slainte !

A Great plan I shall be gobbling some beers beforehand meself, so close now can't wait, watched Made in Stoke last night for some prep.

yup there are 2 bars downstairs but not sure what the layout is like in the seating sections

They have one bar right at the back upstairs/seated area.

For those who aren't aware there are different entrances for the Circle (Upstairs) and Standing (i.e. if you have a Circle ticket you won't be allowed access to standing entrance).

You'll be allowed enter the front of the building alright but only so far as to have access to merch. (Circle entrance is round the side)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Is Made in Stoke on sky demand by any chance?

Mushy wrote: »
    Is Made in Stoke on sky demand by any chance?

Think it was on during the week??? . Also Slash has arrived in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Do you think it would be possible to buy a ticket outside the gig tomorrow night??

Do you think it would be possible to buy a ticket outside the gig tomorrow night??

it would, but the person that will sell you the ticket is probably going to be a tout, and you you will be blamed as hell for buying one, and gain no respect from "real" fans and ticket buyers :D

btw.

I just listening to The Rocks, 1973, Aerosmiths, record that Slash loved the most :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Yeah but you'll be ripped off!!!

Yeah but you'll be ripped off!!!

yeah, who fekin cares, when legend is coming to town:D

I had a dream with Slash some days ago, it was like,

" I met him and asked the question " how do you like new jack daniels honey? ":D

there was no reply unfortunately in that dream :mad:

maybe tommorow when he be out from sound check :confused::P

i just realized that i want to go to GNR 88 concert in the ritz :(

i was born in wrong times :(

help :P

" I met him and asked the question " how do you like new jack daniels honey? ":D

He doesn't drink anymore

He doesn't drink anymore
    ye i heard, but i am not sure if he doesnt drink at all, or doesnt drink extensively

i would say he have some drink sometimes :D

he recently sue a house estate agent for selling him house that supposed to be a party house, but it had not enought park space :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

i just realized that i want to go to GNR 88 concert in the ritz :(

i was born in wrong times :(

help :P

Too many smileys to be a metal fan

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

Anyone know stage times etc ? I'm going Monday, looking forward to it!! :D

ye i heard, but i am not sure if he doesnt drink at all, or doesnt drink extensively

i would say he have some drink sometimes :D

he recently sue a house estate agent for selling him house that supposed to be a party house, but it had not enought park space :D

Troool. He doesn't drink at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Tick tock tick tock, just counting down to tonight.;) Made in Stoke on blu ray and then off to Town for a few pints and the man in the hat. Enjoy all.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Anyone know stage times etc ? I'm going Monday, looking forward to it!! :D

I'm heading back to the venue in a while so if I get them I'll post them, met him already and he is a proper gent and ridiculously easy going. I'll stick up some shots of the show too if I think of it - maybe a setlist too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Shreddy Krueger

I'm heading back to the venue in a while so if I get them I'll post them, met him already and he is a proper gent and ridiculously easy going. I'll stick up some shots of the show too if I think of it - maybe a setlist too. :)

Mind me asking if it was today you met him ? If so when/where ? Sorry for the questions im just a huge fan and am going tomorrow , would love to meet the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Last night in the morrison, had to meet with his pr and confirm my plus one for the night. It wasn't a drink thing or anything, just a quick in and out, I probably should have looked on here first as it took 3hrs to find someone who 100% wanted to go tonight. Any of my friends were already going and the ones who weren't didn't want to go without their partners.

Last night in the morrison, had to meet with his pr and confirm my plus one for the night. It wasn't a drink thing or anything, just a quick in and out, I probably should have looked on here first as it took 3hrs to find someone who 100% wanted to go tonight. Any of my friends were already going and the ones who weren't didn't want to go without their partners.

I wanna go!!!!!

Charlie Sheen introduced Slash onto the stage :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

just got two tix on ticketmaster this minute for tomorrow night- oh happy days
    might be some more up there

Advertisement