Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proofs for 2nd year WHV?

Options
  • 28-10-2012 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, gonna be applying for a 2nd year WHV soon enough and just trying to get stuff in order for it. What proofs do they normally look for? Are they strict enough on having to provide a lot of evidence or what?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

Testament1 wrote: »
    Hey guys, gonna be applying for a 2nd year WHV soon enough and just trying to get stuff in order for it. What proofs do they normally look for? Are they strict enough on having to provide a lot of evidence or what?

Thanks in advance for your help![/Quot

Just have your employers Abn number, and I just attached 1 payslip I think and got it in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

rightyabe wrote: »
    Testament1 wrote: »

Thanks in advance for your help![/Quot

Just have your employers Abn number, and I just attached 1 payslip I think and got it in a few days.

Thanks man!

Advertisement