Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kinsealy Inn Reopening Soon

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

i spy wrote: »
    please god no james brown

^^^^^THIS + 1000,000,000

• Registered Users Posts: 6 i spy

jungle drum's have it wright's bought pub ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kinsealy hoop

Jungle Drums??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 i spy

rumor doing the rounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭seanmacc

i spy wrote: »
    was owner that bad ??

Hmmmmmmmm!

• Advertisement

You's should all know better than to be listening to Rumours and thats all they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No rumors or speculation in the thread please.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kinsealy son

Great news Kinsealy inn sold best of luck to new owners hope it's run we'll and good clean up locals need it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Hope they get it going soon and do well. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 cantona66

any news at all about possiby opening back up?? Hopefully one day soon will see work start. Lets hope whoever bought it plans to use it as a pub and not a creche or something like that, jaysus!!!

• Advertisement

A radio cab station and a Costa coffee instead of a pub, shocking

cantona66 wrote: »
    A radio cab station and a Costa coffee instead of a pub, shocking

What?

I'm a boll*x, i'm sick of the pub being closed and have heard nothing for ages and it's getting me down. It should be open now during this decent summer we're having. I made that up hoping there would be replies like -where did you hear that, it's opening in 2 weeks or sale has gone through, refurbishemnt work to start in August!!!!

I'm a boll*x, i'm sick of the pub being closed and have heard nothing for ages and it's getting me down. It should be open now during this decent summer we're having. I made that up hoping there would be replies like -where did you hear that, it's opening in 2 weeks or sale has gone through, refurbishemnt work to start in August!!!!

It has been sold but they still have to get through all the legal crap of signing building and licences etc over. Then it will pretty much need to be stripped out and refurbished so expect sometime around Halloween is my best guess. PS i miss my pints too:mad:

a sleeveen way to fish info but desperate for the place to be open. Jaysus it's worse in this weather. I'd love to come home from work, walk me dog in the sun and pop in for a pint. Hope it does open for start of football season or near after and hope they do refurbish it and it does well and people appreciate having a pub in the locality a bit more

a sleeveen way to fish info but desperate for the place to be open. Jaysus it's worse in this weather. I'd love to come home from work, walk me dog in the sun and pop in for a pint. Hope it does open for start of football season or near after and hope they do refurbish it and it does well and people appreciate having a pub in the locality a bit more

Yeah would like to see them do something with the front part maybe wall it off and create a half decent beer garden/smoking area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

bumper234 wrote: »
    Yeah would like to see them do something with the front part maybe wall it off and create a half decent beer garden/smoking area

Then you;re into planning and a further delay. Would be best to open it as is and then make the changes.

Annual licensing is around August. Fire and Guards have to be happy with arrangements and then judge will grant license so unlikely to be open for start of Premier League.

Open for All Ireland final would be a better prospect, especially with Dublin lifting Sam

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

Any news on whats happening?

Legals, planning issues, and refurb spec delays, don't expect it to be open by All Ireland Final, you should realistically be looking at shortly before Christmas. Inside falling apart, roof etc

nothing but the usual whispers, it will be open by October/November etc. Even heard they have started refurb inside which is obvioulsy not true. This is like Rooney, Suarez, Bale transfer sagas, better off ignoring all rumours and believing it when we see physical work being done on it :)

• Advertisement

Time to unfollow this thread getting bored with smart comments etc etc, obviously some people need a drink more than others!
    When i have an update it won't posted here anymore

if you have info that ends up being correct I'll buy you a pint first night you are down there after it reopens. Can get a pint anywhere, just a pity nothing at the doorstep the last year

The last few threads I have put up have been completely accurate, who bought, owners, delays etc etc

fiar play, anyone can put anything up and some people would do that for the craic but if you say it's genuine then fair enough will take your word for it. I'm not too pushed when it reopens just that it does eventually (I don't mean years away!!) and the offer stands, i'll buy you a pint when it reopens :)

The status on Morriseys Auctioneers website for Kinsealy Inn was "sale agreed" for last couple of months at least - it is now listed as "Sold" :) hopefully now there will be some movement in the near future.

Work started today :)

great stuff, hope they give it a good facelift and it's open in the near future

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

Supposed to be open for the end of October :)

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Just noticed the new Owner outside. He runs a boozer down my old neck of the woods Ringsend "The Oarsman" which is a nice local with decent food and pints. It looks like this will be a well run ship! Great to have a local again!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

a lot of skips being filled looks like the are pulling the place apart hopefully they do a good job looking forward to having a local back:)

Advertisement