Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kinsealy Inn Reopening Soon

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Kinsealy hoop

New name??

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

So I believe, Kinda ties in with his other shop The Oarsman in Ringsend. Workers told they have to be out by Saturday am.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

TheBlock wrote: »
    "The Ploughmans Inn" will open it's doors on Saturday evening. Welcome back Old Friend!!!

happy days great to have a local back looking forward to walking to a pub for a pint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Will be in on Saturday afternoon looking around wondering who all the boardsies are:D

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

bumper234 wrote: »
    Will be in on Saturday afternoon looking around wondering who all the boardsies are:D

was thinking that myself:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 cantona66

I'll never go in, I don't drink. I was just anxious for that building like that was not left idle in the community !!!

can it really open the day contractors finish up?? what about fire/safety certificates etc??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pdsb

first round is on kevin the OLD owner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Spoke to 2 of the lads working there this evening. The BAR opens this Saturday and they aee plan to have the rest open by next Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 beaniebabe

OOh Looking forward to it!!!!!!! - Hope they keep all the dirt away from it! be nice to have a nice place on your doorstop

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pdsb

Uncle Authur parked outside waiting to help the thirsty kinsealy folk

It's open, this thread has been fun but is now redundant. The Guiness is very good and the place looks great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Great thread! Will get over for a pint as soon as im off antibiotics. Seen photos of the bar on Facebook, looks great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Sorry for the bump but used to go here a couple of years ago to watch the football on the foreign channels that weren't on sky...are they still showing them matches through the foreign satellite or have they just got sky and bt now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

ha ha i'd doubt it. Strictly legit down there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

cheers was good while it lasted a stephens day at 3 o clock about 8 matches on different screens was great

Advertisement