Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Labrador puppy Oranmore village last night Saturday 27/10/12 (found)

Options
  • 28-10-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi Folks,
    I lost my Black Labrador puppy out walking in Oranmore lastnight.
    He went missing at about 11:45pm near the Tesco,we looked everywhere but could not find him.
    He slipped the collar and has no identity tag on him,extremley worried as he is only 4 months old with no road sense.
    If you saw him or have any information can you call me on <PM only> please.
    Here is a picture of him
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Poor little fella, this is why i always carry a empty bag/container to rattle or rub together when my dog ran off at that age.

Hopefully he will turn up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Stick it up in the Lost and Found thread in the Animals Forum as well. lots of Galway Boardsies follow that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP copied to the Lost/Found thread in Animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 paulmccarthy

Thanks for all your help folks,my dog was found by a girl last nite and reunited with him tonight.
    Lucky she found him and thankful for all your help,can close this thread now.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Thanks for letting us know. Kept thinking about the poor little pup, especially as the day was so awful.
    Get him a harness now, so he can't pull that stunt again :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks for all your help folks,my dog was found by a girl last nite and reunited with him tonight.
    Lucky she found him and thankful for all your help,can close this thread now.
    Thanks
    Sound, all is well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement