Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Labrador puppy Oranmore village last night Saturday 27/10/12

Options
  • 28-10-2012 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Lost Labrador puppy Oranmore village last night Saturday 27/10/12
    Hi Folks,
    I lost my Black Labrador puppy out walking in Oranmore lastnight.
    He went missing at about 11:45pm near the Tesco,we looked everywhere but could not find him.
    He slipped the collar and has no identity tag on him,extremley worried as he is only 4 months old with no road sense.
    If you saw him or have any information can you call me on <SNIP> please.
    Here is a picture of him
    Thanks
    Attached Images226096.JPG"]009.JPG[/URL] (1.10 MB, 0 views)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

Did you try EGAR's facebook page, or Madra, or Lors Lost Dogs (I think that's the name)? They will post it up there for you. Our dog went missing earlier this week and I contacted these pages and they were so helpful, our dog's photo was shared about 3 times in a couple of hours.

Hope you get him back safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Thats great news!!! Hopr s/he was in a lovely home being spoilt rotten while lost + not all cold + lonely somewhere. Big tag for that little dogs collar now!!" How is s/he!? V hapy for you! Welcome home runaway puppy!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Great news!

Going to lock this now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement