Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Site Shopping Cart Help

• 28-10-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I created a site for a friend recently using wordpress which was fine but now he wants people to be able to buy stuff from his site using credit or debit cards. I have looked at the plugin shopping carts which most seem to use PayPal.

Im not really a web designer (hense I used wordpress) so could use some help with this.

How can I set up a shopping cart where people can buy on the site and money will go directly into his account??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

Try Woocommerce plugin - it's free and quite easy to integrate as long as it is compatible with your template. Otherwise change your existing template to one that is already compatible, and then install Woocommerce.

I used other plugins in the past but I would recommend Woocommerce as that is the most powerful and used one.

Best of luck!

Advertisement