Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expedia Or Hotels.com Or Venere Or Octopus Travel Discount Codes

Options
  • 28-10-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking to book a hotel in Germany for 3 nights from 1st to 4th of December. Does anyone have a discount code for Expedia
    Hotels.com
    Venere.com
    Octopus travel.com

The hotel I'm looking at is the same price on the 4 sites. It would be great if anyone had a discount code for one :) Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

use promco10 on the hotels.com site.

sign up to fatcheese.ie (link is below) and use their link to get a cashback on your booking. Hotels.com give a 10% cashback. expedia give 10% also.

http://www.fatcheese.ie/?referrer=30020839

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Thanks for the code. It doesn't work for me, maybe because of dates or something but may be of use to others. Thanks again :) I think I'll just bite the bullet and book. The hotel already had 40% off so maybe I was being greedy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Lima Golf wrote: »
    Thanks for the code. It doesn't work for me, maybe because of dates or something but may be of use to others. Thanks again :) I think I'll just bite the bullet and book. The hotel already had 40% off so maybe I was being greedy:D

no problem. the 40% discount usually means 40% of the hotels highest rate for peak season so I wont be too excited about it. definetly use the fatcheese link that will give 10% cashback.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just got an email off expedia. If you book through their mobile app, you can get 10% off all bookings. Code is: MOBILE10IE

The Booking dates: 26/10/12 - 26/11/12 and Travel dates: 26/10/12 - 30/06/13

Advertisement