Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What we eat daily and the truth ?

Options
  • 28-10-2012 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

These videos are made by me in july/august 2010

Also had a provocative email chat with the owner of the company and he mentioned that they have hundreds of documents to prove, that that's the way how their business works.
    They got goods from UK main pita breads factory with the "wrong dates" and then 1 monkey (me) changed them.
    Well, the truth is that these products on 3-4 pallets were "forgotten" somewhere in the warehouse and they had to get rid of them somehow.

Pay attention on the dates, some goods got 2.5 months extra "lifetime"

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Do-you-know-what-you-eat-in-Ireland-/219701358158091?ref=ts&fref=ts

Keep posting if you have something similar to share.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This is not the right forum for this, and since anyone could put up a video making claims that we can't prove, I have no choice but to close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement