Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Regular Season 2012/13

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

We slipped too far back. Went 17 down. Made a good come back but it was too little too late. Left ourselves with too much to do. Chris Paul stopped the comeback.

Not to worry though. We are still leading the Central Division and 2nd in the Eastern Conference.

We lived to fight another day

Go Pacers!

Indiana-Pacers.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Joakim Noah having possibly the game of his life tonight. 23 pts, 21 rebounds and 11 blocks! One for the ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

spiralism wrote: »
    Joakim Noah having possibly the game of his life tonight. 23 pts, 21 rebounds and 11 blocks! One for the ages.

Much needed win for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

• Advertisement

Pacers V Raptors tonight - Midnight - GMT

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Oh, the season is shaping up nicely now as we get into the home stretch. As a Warriors fan, pretty excited at the chance of playoffs but nervous at the same time, I think it could come down to the wire, Lakers are looking dangerous. We have 7 home games in a row after this trip so that could steady the ship a bit. Lakers would be a tough 8th seed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Pacers V Raptors tonight - Midnight - GMT
    We can all read the fixture list, no need to highlight every Pacers game!

kmart6 wrote: »
    We can all read the fixture list, no need to highlight every Pacers game!

Don't comment on any of my posts ever again. I don't give a fck about anything you have to say.

Oh, the season is shaping up nicely now as we get into the home stretch. As a Warriors fan, pretty excited at the chance of playoffs but nervous at the same time, I think it could come down to the wire, Lakers are looking dangerous. We have 7 home games in a row after this trip so that could steady the ship a bit. Lakers would be a tough 8th seed.

Yeah GSW look good. Shame you didn't close out that game against NY this week.
    Curry came away with big numbers but they left the result behind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Yeah GSW look good. Shame you didn't close out that game against NY this week.
    Curry came away with big numbers but they left the result behind

It was never a case of " closing out " the game. The Knicks killed the Warriors in every aspect of the game, and the game was only close because Curry was playing out of his mind. GSW were completely bereft of any inside presence with Lee suspended and Bogut injured and the Knicks punked them inside. Chandler had a career high 28 rebounds, and Curry kept them in the game despite the team as a whole being destroyed. Simply put, without him, there's no way that the Warriors would have even come close in this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Pacers doing very well here.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LeBron was quite possibly out last night given the way he was shooting, 4 from 11 but nailed a dagger three to more or less seal the win for Miami over the Grizzlies.

OKC @ Nuggets on ESPN if people are unaware at the moment.

I'm watching here...gripping game with a real ebb and flow to it. Terrified to death of a late OKC run and Durant burying us at the end though

Denver and Thunder was a great game to an otherwise uneventful night of games. Good to see two good teams go toe to toe, had that playoff atmosphere about it. Even though Westbrook was doing his Kobe stare, the I am angry and I am going to show you guys who's boss, Denver got more off the bench in the end... Would be a cracking playoff series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I knew they were old, but on Wednesday night v the Warriors, the Knicks fielded 6 players who played against Steph Curry's dad (Dell) when he was in the NBA......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,727 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

KD is ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

LBJ put up 18 points, 8 boards and 10 assists last night in what was an off night for him per NBA tonight. The man is a basketball god. Can anyone tell me what teams LAC would face iin the playoffs at todays standings.

Whoops read it wrong....buyer has it right with GS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

stuchyg wrote: »
    LBJ put up 18 points, 8 boards and 10 assists last night in what was an off night for him per NBA tonight. The man is a basketball god. Can anyone tell me what teams LAC would face iin the playoffs at todays standings.
    Golden State

I knew they were old, but on Wednesday night v the Warriors, the Knicks fielded 6 players who played against Steph Curry's dad (Dell) when he was in the NBA......

Yea, a couple of golden oldies in Kidd, camby, thomas, Wallace and maybe Martin.
    Most of the other players are in their prime to be fair, or should be.....

Knicks threw that away!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

2 damn entertaining games on Sky tonight, had everything both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭stretchdoe

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    2 damn entertaining games on Sky tonight, had everything both games.

Yeah, excellent games.
    Westbrook was very impressive for OKC tonight.
    If he can play with that type of control consistently, they'll be very hard to beat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Derrick Rose sitting on the bench tonight (in street clothes).

@McGrawDHBulls: "Heard through the grapevine Derrick's personal choice was to stay off bench until he was ready to play, so this appearance is interesting."

Massive win for the Lakers there after nearly blowing a big lead against the Hawks at home.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

No more Lakers swear jar!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Great win for the Pacers last night!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement