Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Regular Season 2012/13

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

What is it with all this John Wall dick riding on this forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Nuggets and Houston is a great game. The offensive play is unreal. Iguadola putting on a clinic -16 pts and 12 assists.

Incidentally seeing as people have mentioned the NCAA:
    Arash MarkaziVerified account
    @ArashMarkazi
    Kobe on if he will watch the Final Four: "They should be watching me."

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

What is it with all this John Wall dick riding on this forum?

:D

Enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Nuggets pull away and obliterate the rockets 132-114 to complete a 4-0 season sweep. One of the most complete performances of the season a game after losing Gallinari for the season and without Ty Lawson. 7 players with double digit points, two double doubles and Iguadola pulled while near a triple double. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,424 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

Still not as good as Raymond Felton, Jarrett Jack or Mike Conely though.

37 PTS 5AST 4 REBS 2 BLKS for Wall last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 EoinM1996

Felexicon wrote: »
    Still not as good as Raymond Felton, Jarrett Jack or Mike Conely though.

37 PTS 5AST 4 REBS 2 BLKS for Wall last night
    John Wall is better than all of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

EoinM1996 wrote: »
    John Wall is better than all of them.

Ever here of a thing called sarcasm?

buyer95 wrote: »
    Ever here of a thing called sarcasm?
    I was hoping haha

Knicks @ OKC (Melo vs KD) and Battle For LA on Sky Sports 3 from 6pm for those unaware.

Knicks @ OKC (Melo vs KD) and Battle For LA on Sky Sports 3 from 6pm for those unaware.

Very entertaining game so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

Anybody know why ESPN show fúck all games? I'm sure they have the rights for all the games but I only seem to catch maybe one game a week. Now sky sports are showing games regularly.

Getting sick of watching ****ty streams online!

Melo is overpowered. Russ is having a stormer of a 3Q. Gonna be a great final quarter to this game.

clonadlad wrote: »
    Anybody know why ESPN show fúck all games? I'm sure they have the rights for all the games but I only seem to catch maybe one game a week. Now sky sports are showing games regularly.

Getting sick of watching ****ty streams online!

ESPN show Tuesday and Thursday night games here. Sky cover Sunday games.

107 - 107 5 min to go. Pretty decent game

If you have good broadband, use Firstrow and Adblocker. Live Streams are fine.

JR SWISH

whata great play by Felton and Smith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Big win for the Knicks assuming they hold on. Have to admit, they're peaking at the right time.

whata great play by Felton and Smith

Felton is quality. So underated

One damn impressive win for the Knicks, as said above, peaking at the right time. Be interesting to see how things pan out with Amare returning into the rotation soon enough.

• Advertisement

One damn impressive win for the Knicks, as said above, peaking at the right time. Be interesting to see how things pan out with Amare returning into the rotation soon enough.

They are better without Stoud IMO

They are better without Stoud IMO

Which was what I was hinting at.

16-13 with Amare. 34-13 without him.

Looking like the Clippers here. This would put the Lakers back to 9th and outside the Playoffs.

Melo now marginally ahead of Durant in scoring race.

Wouldn't go so far as to say the Knicks are better with Amare, they just need to figure out how to make him work in the rotation. He could be used effectively I believe in the Play Offs as a 2nd unit guy ESP if they play the Heat where his size alone will cause Miami problems in the paint. It's how they manage his and the rest of the Knicks big men's minutes that's the key part.

Masssive win for The Jazz tonight.

Felton is quality. So underated

He's no John Wall....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Durant or Melo? whos gonna win the scoring tittle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭padraig_f

limerickfc wrote: »
    Durant or Melo? whos gonna win the scoring tittle?

I think scoring titles are kind of irrelevant, a footnote on the season. They don't measure scoring efficiency. True-shooting percentage is a better indicator of contribution to winning games (where Durant is way ahead of Carmelo, with 64% to Carmelo's 56%). The last scoring-title winner to win a championship that season was Shaq in 2000.

Carmelo seems to be playing very well, but the real test for him will be if and when he meets Lebron in the playoffs. Lebron destroyed him last year. I think it will be closer this year. I was watching the Knicks-Thunder game last night and it seemed to me he's more aggressive getting to the rim than he was. This is what he needs to do against Lebron, try and get him into foul trouble. He made it too easy for him last year by taking too many jump-shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

He's no John Wall....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You should really try and move on from this obsession of John Wall, we get it....you don't rate him. Time will be the judge of our opinions.

• Advertisement

You should really try and move on from this obsession of John Wall, we get it....you don't rate him. Time will be the judge of our opinions.

I'm not the one who's obsessed - I made a comment that I didn't feel he was worth a max and not in the Top 10 players in is position in the league or Top 30 players in the league then I was rounded on by "the boards.ie John Wall Fan Club". The above comment was clearly a joke.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement