Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best wellies to buy.

Options
  • 28-10-2012 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

looking to buy a pair of wellies :D
    seriously i go for long walks up the drogheda canal but this time of year it's very soft under foot,so what would be best to buy looking for comfort as well as keeping the muck out.
    thanks,;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

look up hunter wellies would be around €100 their well worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

look up hunter wellies would be around €100 their well worth it
    cheers peter thanks for that but a wee bit out of my price range.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14 rowz

hunter royal's with hobnail soles,expensive but hard wearing.
    Comfy and very warm!

will have to get something quick my waterproof boots(NOT) gave up the ghost today guess i had better start looking in the hardware store .
    thanks lads.
    fsl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭tphase

Aigle - not cheap but very comfy and fairly light.
    Got a pair like this many years ago, cost me 50 punts but they are still going strong.
    If you're going to do a lot of walking in them, spend the money and save yourself the blisters. Or, hang onto your leaky (but comfortable) boots, wax them well, buy a pair of gaiters and waterproof socks and you're back in business...:D

• Advertisement

tphase wrote: »
    Aigle - not cheap but very comfy and fairly light.
    Got a pair like this many years ago, cost me 50 punts but they are still going strong.
    If you're going to do a lot of walking in them, spend the money and save yourself the blisters. Or, hang onto your leaky (but comfortable) boots, wax them well, buy a pair of gaiters and waterproof socks and you're back in business...:D
    wow expensive but i suppose you got to pay for quality gear.
    i need to get a job.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

Just ordered a pair of KLOBBA WELLIES. Should have them by tomorrow. Getting them through the local fishing tackle shop instead of online.
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/KLOBBA-WELLIES-Quality-Neoprene-Lined-Muck-Boots-Outdoor-Fishing-HUNTING-NLW-/271007705092

Advertisement