Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 10

Options
  • 28-10-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Our Album has just dented the Irish top 10..Number ten right now up from 171 four weeks ago becoming the first person ever and this is not bragging by the way tp place an album single handed all on my own and not 1 single cent..Not 1 being spent on promotion..It was obvious..Simple and so bloody easy that I cannot believe that no one thought about it before..Amazing..Not showing on the official as its code is not being recognised by the chart compiler here which is a shame..Thrilled to bits..Its called Brilliant by the way..Thank you Boards so so much..:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I know that your first thread is eight pages back, but its still open. My advice is if you keep putting threads for Ultravox up they will probably give you a permanent ban. Just update the one you originally started. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056762235&page=2
    As its frowned upon to have various threads relating to the same topic. Ahm just saying, like.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Ultravox65 wrote: »
    Our Album has just dented the Irish top 10..Number ten right now up from 171 four weeks ago becoming the first person ever and this is not bragging by the way tp place an album single handed all on my own and not 1 single cent..Not 1 being spent on promotion..It was obvious..Simple and so bloody easy that I cannot believe that no one thought about it before..Amazing..Not showing on the official as its code is not being recognised by the chart compiler here which is a shame..Thrilled to bits..Its called Brilliant by the way..Thank you Boards so so much..:)

FFS you really need to snap out of it...its getting old now

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Advertisement