Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Mini PC

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clueless86

Hi Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread but recently purchased the MK802 and not finding it very good at all.

Has anyone any info on downloading netflix cannot seem to do this at all all links appear broken.

I spent hours last night trying to do it please help its useless otherwise

Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

clueless86 wrote: »
    Hi Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread but recently purchased the MK802 and not finding it very good at all.

Has anyone any info on downloading netflix cannot seem to do this at all all links appear broken.

Thanks
    Links? Did you not use try the Store?
    And did you buy the old ICS one or dual core Jelly Bean?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

May keep an eye on this - €50 and from their UK warehouse, so less shipping time.

Model|AK802
    Quantity|1
    Material|ABS
    Color|Black
    OS|Android 4.0
    Chipset|Allwinner A10 Cortex A8
    Processor Frequency|1.5GHz
    RAM|1GB DDR3
    Internal Memory|4GB Nand Flash

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alig

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    My tracking seems to be working but it's been 2 days and it's still being processed, payment confirmed
    Yeah response is okay too, e-mailed them one night about making sure the power adaptor is the UK/Irish standard and got a reply the next day

I'll see how long my delivery takes, 15 days too probably

Did it eventually arrive, if so what's the verdict?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

alig wrote: »

Did it eventually arrive, if so what's the verdict?
    Arrived within 2 weeks and I'm delighted with it, it's definitely worth buying. There's a thread about these in the Android forum if you want more info and reviews, I believe I posted there myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

clueless86 wrote: »

Thanks

I have a UG802 and it has its region set to China so Netflix wasn't available on the Play Store.

You have to find a Netflix APK file and download it to your computer and then transfer it over and install it. It's not as difficult as it sounds and once you've done it, it works perfectly.

I didn't save the link for the APK file and it was a while ago but a bit of searching should get you it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alig

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Arrived within 2 weeks and I'm delighted with it, it's definitely worth buying. There's a thread about these in the Android forum if you want more info and reviews, I believe I posted there myself.

Cool, thanks, I'll take a look.

Advertisement