Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De Bruins Pub

Options
  • 28-10-2012 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

I see the front of De Bruins in Balbriggan has been boarded up too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Sparky84 wrote: »
    I see the front of De Bruins in Balbriggan has been boarded up too.

I know this sounds harsh but good riddance, was a kip, sad though that the town loses a few more jobs....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Fieldog wrote: »
    I know this sounds harsh but good riddance, was a kip, sad though that the town loses a few more jobs....

**Generalism**
    Every town needs a kip of a pub. Then you only need to avoid 1 place.

Sad for the staff. There are no good times, but coming up to christmas sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Jimdagym wrote: »

**Generalism**
    Every town needs a kip of a pub. Then you only need to avoid 1 place.

Sad for the staff. There are no good times, but coming up to christmas sucks.

I'm in agreement with you Jim, sucks for the staff alright, I suppose there's always the Millrace if you crave a scaldy pub buzz.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

Bad news,the toerags will be spreading themselves around the decent pubs now,although Ive heard the hotel are bearing the brunt of it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Full of knackers that place was..Myself and the lads used to go to Ennis's was a way better place back in the good oul days before Browne "done it up"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Full of knackers that place was..Myself and the lads used to go to Ennis's was a way better place back in the good oul days before Browne "done it up"

was just about to post this i spent many a great saturday night in the old ennis' also remember when it was refurbished and it would always have a bouncer on the door at all times no tvs and no jeans allowed it took some nose dive then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

from balbriggan.net
    De Brún Closed - Correction
    "I wish 2 correct the false information posted on Balbriggan . Net . I stated that de Brun pub closed and was taken over by Nama , this is not true , gary and sinead brown own this pub and peacefully evicted their tenant 4 non payment of rent . They boarded it up 4 security reasons . This pub wil reopen shortly under their management . I wish 2 apologise 4 any offence caused 2 gary and sinead ."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Speculation, hearsay & unsubstantiated statements are not permitted as they may result in legal action against Boards.ie & YOU.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Walked past it today, for some reason there are several A4 sheets of correspondence between the Landlord and Tennent put up on the plyboard covering the doors.

Very unusual altogether

Advertisement