Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN Cards question

Options
  • 28-10-2012 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭

What is the smallest denomination of psn cards one can purchase?

I'm looking to buy one as a gift for €10 but gamestop told me they only carry €20 and €50 cards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

The smallest available atm is 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Wing126 wrote: »
    The smallest available atm is 20.

And there's no other way to make online purchases?

To gift money to someone else or in general? For gifting, apart from actually adding your credit card to their account, I don't think so. A 3V card might work, but you'd need to buy one for 15 a 3V charge you for using their cards. I'm not sure about using 3V on PSN so we'd need someone else to verify that.

To gift money to someone else or in general? For gifting, apart from actually adding your credit card to their account, I don't think so. A 3V card might work, but you'd need to buy one for 15 a 3V charge you for using their cards. I'm not sure about using 3V on PSN so we'd need someone else to verify that.

So if they were to add money to their account it can be done by credit card?
    I'm just offering to buy a ps1 classic for somebody, it needn't be wrapped:P

Yes, you can do it by credit card lol
    Sorry for the roundabout way of saying it, I thought you it was a birthday present or something!

• Advertisement

Yes, you can do it by credit card lol
    Sorry for the roundabout way of saying it, I thought you it was a birthday present or something!

Understandably, in which case €20 would be grand, but I'm not giving somebody an extra €10 for buying them a game in the first place :D

Thanks.

BTW do you know if Spyro: YOTD is available on PSN?
    I'm only buying FF7 but that's her favourite game:)

It's not unfortunately!

Advertisement