Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

average electricity usage

Options
  • 28-10-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can find how much kW/m2 office buildings on average use in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

There's a CIBSE Design Guide which gives average energy consumption for various types of buildings. (Might be Guide F) It's difficult to come by but college libraries will definitely have it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Supertech wrote: »
    There's a CIBSE Design Guide which gives average energy consumption for various types of buildings. (Might be Guide F) It's difficult to come by but college libraries will definitely have it

Thanks, I have a browse in our college library. Nothing on-line?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

Sorry, scrap the first reply. The document I was thinking of is the 'BSRIA Rules of Thumb' document which IS available on line. There's a section in it on electrical loads which might be of some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Also try TM46

Advertisement