Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand bicycle parts

Options
  • 28-10-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hello all,
    I was wondering is there any where in town that sells second hand bicycle parts? Stuff i want to buy would be a seat, seat post and new rear wheel.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Try on yer bike on prospect hill, he takes in old bikes and strips them, so should be able sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Yes, I know you said in town, but have a look in the cycling adverts forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1205 .. If what you need isn't up for sale, put up a wanted add... Friendly folk there...

Advertisement