Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the most beer you've drank in a day without vomiting or falling asleep

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

17 from roughly 2pm to 2am. I didn't fall asleep, stumble, fall or vomit in that time but I did pi$$ bucket loads and ate about 3 square meals. That was years ago in my hey day, nowadays about 7 pints would be the absolute limit regardless of how long I was out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Started at 9.30am & kept going 'til around 4am the next morning.Only break was to check into the hotel.Went back on the booze at midday again & drank it out til around 4am again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Im no hardened drinker by any means with an average tolerance of booze but i am blessed with a cast iron stomoch. I can drink anything in any mixture and will never puke.... I may be a drunken arshole but my tummy behaves impecably....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

Most I drank was at a wedding two months ago Had about 14 pints of Guinness and a ****load of cocktail sausages

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

No clue but it would have been one of the days at one of the oxegens I went to. We used bring 3 slabs each and a couple of litres of vodka.didnt stop drinking The whole time.much more sensible now tho cause i bad anxiety after it to the point where i can have a panic attack! Im envious if the people who can be merry after 3,Jesus the money i'd save!

• Advertisement
Advertisement