Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vectorworks Tutorials

Options
  • 29-10-2012 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I Hopefully I am putting this in the right forum, but I am looking for
    a vectorworks tutor, I am a beginner and have some knowledge of the
    vectorworks program, but I would like to develop my skills further. Unfortunately I have not been able to attend any of the courses that have
    been running in Dublin to the times that they have been scheduled.

I am hoping to start with a one on one tutor ASAP, I would be happy to
    come to their place or for them to come to mine as I live in Dublin 3.

I was hoping to work for perhaps 2-3 saturdays around 1.00pm - 3.00pm
    just to go through some vectorworks questions that I have, I have looked
    on line for tutorials but find the you tube videos really frustrating.

I understand that this exact time may not suit, so I am open to suggestion,
    but saturdays/sundays suit me better.

I also work on a mac, not sure if that makes any difference.

We can negotiate a fee.

Thanks
    All the best
    Louise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 thanksagain

Hello Lousie,

I provide Vectorworks Training both here in Ireland, the US and Europe, remotely and on-site.
    I also provide detailed workflow customisation for clients in the Entertainment/Architecture/Landscape Architecture & Product development industries. There are differences between working on VW on a PC or Mac, but essentially the software and its files are cross-platform so that won't be an issue.

I train across the entire Designer Series of products: Architect, Spotlight, Landmark and Renderworks. Vectorworks Fundamentals is also available but for new users I typically recommend choosing a product that has all the functionality they need.

The training can cover 2d drafting, 3d modeling, drawing organisation, automation, BIM, libraries etc.

Also - Vectorworks can be configured to work in parallel with Adobe Creative Suite/ FilemakerPro/ SketchUp or others, making it a valuable part of your design & programming toolkit.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind regards

ta

Advertisement