Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think Bruce Springsteen will gig in Ireland again soon?

Options
  • 29-10-2012 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭

What are yer thoughts? Think he'll come in the near furture?

I know he came in July of this year, was gonna go but none of my friends are into him so had no one to go with & had no clue about Dublin :(

Next time he comes l'll defo go even if its on my own. Been watching videos of him on youtube hes just incredible, its something I wanna do before I die!

I know hes still touring in America atm, so I guess coming to Ireland 2013 is out?

Thoughts please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

He plays every year, a nice little earner so expect to see him in the RDS next summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Birneybau wrote: »
    He plays every year, a nice little earner so expect to see him in the RDS next summer.

no he doesn't, he played in '10,'09,'05,'03 and 1999 etc

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

He has been confirmed to play in Brazil in Sept so maybe they will do a small tour , would love to see him indoors

He has been confirmed to play in Brazil in Sept so maybe they will do a small tour , would love to see him indoors

really hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

no he doesn't, he played in '10,'09,'05,'03 and 1999 etc

He has played 13 gigs here in the past 10 years 2012 (x2), 2009 (x2), 2008 (x3), 2006 (x4), 2005, 2003.

There is a good chance he will be back again for the summer of 2013

• Advertisement

CiaranK wrote: »
    He has played 13 gigs here in the past 10 years 2012 (x2), 2009 (x2), 2008 (x3), 2006 (x4), 2005, 2003.

There is a good chance he will be back again for the summer of 2013

He has a big fan base here alrite

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Do bears.......?

Advertisement