Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Handbag

Options
  • 29-10-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Left my black clutch handbag with iphone4s and keys in a taxi in Galway last night 28/10/12. Any help would be greatly appreciated, not sure what company it was and have no way to contact them or driver. :( thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 aoh44

i dont know whether i should change my locks or wait and see if there's a good samaritan out there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Ah hope you get it returned..Ruins a good weekend when that happens..Was thread on here last week when someone found a phone in taxi and returned it to owner so you never know..Good luck

fingers crossed, thank you...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Did you use the iPhone finder?

no tried to track it on i cloud but it wont let me sign in :/ i dont mind so much losing the phone (although it sucks) but i really need my keys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Gargled

Maybe ring a couple of the bigger companies in case, they probably get a lot of lost & found and might not go actively looking to find owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 debsw

Try the garda station..i think most taxi companies have a policy that they hand in items left in a taxi to the garda

Advertisement