Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a painter / decorater near Trim

Options
  • 29-10-2012 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,
    Wondering if anybody could recommend a painter / decorator in the Trim area? Looking to get a few rooms done up, and would be glad to hear if you've anybody you'd recommend.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Kenneth Martin.
    Don't have his number to hand but you will get it in the Matchbox shop on Emmet st.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭AFK123

I got eamon keogh in a few weeks ago to paint and wallpaper most of my house. Did a great job and he was by far the best of the prices i got from 5-6 painters

Pm me if you want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pazza

Have used Peter Higgins, no complaints and very neat and tidy and clean each day when leaving. Pm if u want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Zac O'Reilly in Athboy sound fella and a very tidy painter. I'll pm his number if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭gaz123

Do u still need that painter/decorator

• Advertisement
Advertisement