Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgement missing...

Options
  • 29-10-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

As part of my management fees I pay lodgements into BOI. Up till recently I could put my details down but this is no longer done so I have to go by code on lodgement to trace it to make sure management company received it.

This month I put in two seperate e100 lodgements. One was fine but the other has no code on it and can't be traced. What can be done in this instance?

With this not being safe and no bank drafts for under e500 I will try the online banking. I'm sure its easy once you know how but never tried it.

In the meantime can anyone help trace my missing lodgement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi apache,

Thanks for your query. To have the second €100 lodgement traced you will need to contact your branch, you can find their contact details here.

If you would like to register for our 365Online service, you can ring Banking365 directly on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to assist you. Or you also have the option to register online.

In the mean time, feel free to check out our 365Online demo.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

I done all that pat. Thankfully my branch gave me a printout as proof of payment.

Cheers for the demo of 365 banking. I'm just going to have to move with the times and master this. Not much option left and also you can fill in your details as a contact to prove it comes from you so thats handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi apache,

If there's anything else we can do for you or if you have any further question, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement