Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBS increased speeds

Options
  • 29-10-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Im sure im not the only poor fool who got one of these letters from 3 telling that they have increased my minimum upload/download speeds . of course, they couldnt manage to reach the old limits, never mind the new ones, and then tell you to phone mumbai or wherever the hell their call centre is .
    So, i have given up . I see some people have put up their own aerials etc . Can anyone tell me the idiot proof way to do this, as my technical skills are at best limited . How do i find where my best/nearest mast is?What exactly is involved in getting this type of connection set up? We got a "Smart Homes" system installed when we were building our house several years ago, so im not sure how we can incorporate that . I am just outside Cootehill, county cavan. All advice welcomed
    Tagged:

Advertisement