Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Team Members wanted

Options
  • 29-10-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

Killarney Paranormal Society are currently looking for new team members in and around the Kerry / Cork area.

If you think you may be interested please comment here and we will be in touch.

Please be aware, you must be over 18 years of age and a genuine interest in the paranormal is good :-P

:-D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

Shame you done need anyone in dublin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 KillarneyPara

Not at the moment anyway :-) maybe in the future. Thank you to those who have sent private messages. Replies are being sent out now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 juliankaye

Hey that sounds really interesting.. I live in Cork and in case the group is expanding just Contact me !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 homan34

What is this new team all about are they going with new strategies.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 midlands paranormal researcher

when are u guys thinking to expand in the midlands.....was looking to set up a group in tullamore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 rafapietrzyk

Hello I AM much interestet in paranormal also I have profesional equipment
    K2 KII K-II EMF METER+ DIGITAL EMF METER plus temperature meter and video recorder and digital camera. If you are interested me please contact on PM.

Advertisement