Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic dance classes for absolute beginner

Options
  • 29-10-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi im a terrible dancer with poor co ordination. I'm wondering is there any classes available in Dublin that would suit my needs. I dont want to learn anything fancy, just enough to avoid feeling self concious is night clubs or at weddings. Cheers!

Comments

Moved from Expand Your Horizons to Dublin City. (I couldn't think of a more suitable forum than this.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Google is your friend, loads of options out there for you. Problem may be finding a style that suits - hip hop or jazz probably best for you. Avoid contemporary, sounds modern and current but really it's airy fairy floaty stuff that will be of no use to you in clubs.

Advertisement