Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Smile Clinic / Other Teeth Whitening Experiences?

Options
  • 29-10-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with the White Smile Clinic on the Grand Parade or know anyone who does?

And what about the other places that do it? Any reviews?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I used to have a thread like this till it got moved why oh why... Anywho I just got mine whitened recently with my Dentist. I am really freaked out with anything really to do with the teeth so said at least if something went wrong i was at the dentist..

Anywho mine were fairly badly stained and I got three session(15mins) of the zoom whitening with the light and then they made the mould for my teeth and gave me two nights at home whitening gel...All for €350 me thinks it was..You can do differant things like just get the moulds made and get teh take home gel or get one session and that..All differant prices.

I have used the gel yet as i am a bit scared to and i dont want them bling bling white but i have to say i was imressed..My dentist is Anne Twomey in Carrigaline but if you dont like Anne me things Michael does it too in the same place.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Vivara

Thanks for the reply.

Would you believe that the laser teeth whitening with the light has been banned as of the past few days under E.U. law! It's only the at-home whitening that's allowed now.

I had booked an appointment with this White Smile Clinic crowd, but they seemed really sketchy and unprofessional so I cancelled. It was only afterwards that I found out about the new regulations... I am now baffled as to how they were going to do this despite the new regulations.

I went to the Smile Dental Place on Oliver Plunkett street... they were extremely professional. I went to a fantastic dentist there. I paid €270 for the at-home kit. They took impressions and I'm going back soon for the trays.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I heards that on the radio today, i thought it was just the clinics as such that are offering it that it was banned, but that it was ok to get it done in the dentist... I think it was because so many places were,nt very professional as you saw and there was alot of gum burning going on. I hope the trays do the job for you after doing mine id say they are just as good as getting the light one done

Advertisement