Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TE Kitty board - Possible to attach a DC VMU slot to it?

Options
  • 30-10-2012 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi all. I've just recently modded my fightstick again to add MC support! Ooh yeah! :). So I've got it working with my Dreamcast but something which I found missing is the VMU slot. I know some might say to just connect up a regular DC controller in slot 1 and use the VMU off that but I was just curious, is it technically possible to install a VMU slot onto a TE Kitty board? I had the idea if I could make a small slot in one of the white plastic sides of the Fightstick to accomodate a VMU unit to put in the VMU but the part that I'm not so sure about is how set up the circuitry to make the VMU work with the TE Kitty. So anyone have any knowledge of how to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Junsuina Chikara

Right, did some reading. This isn't possible and I've had a look at the DC controller to see if I can extract the VMU slot and connections from the PCB, waay too many tiny solder points so no go for me.

Advertisement