Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Kildare

Options
  • 30-10-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a dentist in Kildare (or Dublin West)? Neither me nor my hubby are from Kildare and travelling to where we're originally from is no longer an option. We also have a 2 year old so a family practice would be good.

All info appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Dr Glass in Maynooth is excellent.
    I am a very nervous dentist goer and he is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Riverside Dental Practice in Celbridge, there's Paul or Eoin there, myself, my wife and our oldest boy (4) all go to Eoin. I don't know if this suits you, it's on the main st.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Ails76

I use Dr John Merrick on Maynooth main street and I too am not good with the dentist. He prescribs Valium for me to take before seeing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭therealgirl

Dr. Pat Cashman in Newbridge, lovely man, has kids himself...I brought my little one with me a few times when I had an appointment & he's great with her.

I was also so terrified of the dentist from being massacred by the school dentist during my childhood that I didn't see a dentist for ten years...then I ended up in Dr. Cashmans surgery & he has made me not mind going to get work done at all (no valium needed or anything!)

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

The Mulk wrote: »
    Riverside Dental Practice in Celbridge, there's Paul or Eoin there, myself, my wife and our oldest boy (4) all go to Eoin. I don't know if this suits you, it's on the main st.

Have to recommend Riverside myself . My parents and I go to Paul. He's brilliant. He has a TV on the ceiling so kids can watch their favourite film and forget where they are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement