Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing One Week Old Tragus Piercing

Options
  • 30-10-2012 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I got my tragus pierced about a week ago. It seems to be healing fine, no pain and very little discharge. However, the ball of the stud keeps falling off and I've only been lucky so far to find it again every time it does so. I won't be able to get back to the piercer for around two weeks. Would I be able to change the earring myself to a hoop (used to be in my cartilage piercing), or would I be better off just waiting it out and hoping that I don't end up losing the ball?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Can you not just replace the ball rather than the actual bar? If its healing well you wouldn't really want to mess about with it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Wait, definitely wait. Changing it out at this early stage will only aggravate the piercing, and prolong or complicate the healing process.

Advertisement