Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby TV

Options
  • 30-10-2012 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a "Tulli" soft toy from Baby TV. I cant find them anywhere. Do they exist???

My DD LOOVVEESSSS Tulli and would love to be able to buy one for her for Xmas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Boober Fraggle

Have you tried the baby tv website? You cam definitely get some tulli stuff there. The fact that the characters aren't commercially available is one of my favourite things about baby tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Ellsbells

Yeah I want Draco. Will you let me know if you have any luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Boober Fraggle

Niki's birdhouse on Facebook might be a good place to start. If you google search, they have made tulli's before, I don't know if they'd ship to Ireland though.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Shane Fitz

Does anyone know where I can get a "Tulli" soft toy from Baby TV. I cant find them anywhere. Do they exist???

My DD LOOVVEESSSS Tulli and would love to be able to buy one for her for Xmas

What's a DD??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Shane Fitz wrote: »

What's a DD??

I think DD stands for darling daughter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement