Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Draft

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,622 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

What happens if a game is tied? Liam o and sir are very close at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Is there a link to the thread? Can't see it anywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

What happens if a game is tied? Liam o and sir are very close at the moment.

If they're tied it'll be the first vote after 7pm today that makes the difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Snuck through by the skin of my teeth

Probably won't be around at 7 to start the two match threads and have to run now. if anybody else wants to start them (doesn't matter who), great. If not I'll do them when I get back, could be late though.

Have the last couple of matches up for this round. Because the timing is awkward, voting will last until 3pm on 5th Dec.

The last round of matches is complete yes?

The last round of matches is complete yes?

Yep, been extremely busy lately as something came up. Will list out the posters that made it through later on and somebody can do a QF draw, then I'll put up the first two matches tonight/tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »
    Yep, been extremely busy lately as something came up. Will list out the posters that made it through later on and somebody can do a QF draw, then I'll put up the first two matches tonight/tomorrow morning.

No worries. You've put plenty into effort into this already

SirDelboy18
    eugeneious
    G.K.
    Ares
    Jax Teller
    Blatter
    Incognito Man
    Xavi6

Those are the 8 teams in the QF. Commiserations to Fuzzy_Dunlop and Yurt in the last round of games.

If somebody neutral could randomly jumble up the order of the above list using this it would be great. The first two teams will play each other, as will the second two and the third two etc.

I'll post up the first two matches at 7pm today, voting will be open for 48 hours and then the next two matches will be put up.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

If somebody neutral could randomly jumble up the order of the above list using this it would be great. The first two teams will play each other, as will the second two and the third two etc.
    Here you go:

Blatter
    Ares
    Xavi6
    Incognito Man
    SirDelboy18
    eugeneious
    G.K.
    Jax Teller

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I'll put up the next two matches sometime tonight and voting will end at 3pm on the 14th just in case one or two are late getting up their OP.

Incognito Man
    Blatter
    eugeneious
    Jax Teller

Those are the 4 semi finalists. If someone could make the last draw it'd be great.

Incognito Man
    Blatter
    eugeneious
    Jax Teller

Those are the 4 semi finalists. If someone could make the last draw it'd be great.

Anybody?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,990 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

1. Jax Teller
    2. Blatter
    3. Incognito Man
    4. eugeneious

Cheers, I'll put the matches up now and voting will close 48 hours from 1pm today.

Advertisement