Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web review Please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Not sure if its intentional but the text appears in a different font to the one in the image you attached... I much prefer the one in your image!
    vy8sxd.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭en.r4cart

Thank you all the same.
    By the way, the font in the text is named Arial.
    I'm using ubuntu 10.04 and Arial is the default system font. It is much better than the font in windows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭28064212

en.r4cart wrote: »
    Thank you all the same.
    By the way, the font in the text is named Arial.
    I'm using ubuntu 10.04 and Arial is the default system font. It is much better than the font in windows.
    In your style.css, the body css contains this line:
    [HTML]font-family: "宋体",Verdana,Arial;[/HTML]
    You don't have the first two installed on your machine, so it displays Arial to you. All windows machines have arial installed

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭en.r4cart

28064212 wrote: »
    In your style.css, the body css contains this line:
    [HTML]font-family: "宋体",Verdana,Arial;[/HTML]
    You don't have the first two installed on your machine, so it displays Arial to you. All windows machines have arial installed
    Thanks for your answer about the font. I've learned.
    Could you review the others in the website, not only fonts. There are thousands of english fonts.

Would appreciate if you find something need be improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭designbydan

You're background image should be centered and set it to not repeat.

It's not a bad site. nice job

• Advertisement
Advertisement