Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flea markets or similar

Options
  • 30-10-2012 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a load of cds (about 200 or so) that i'm looking to sell off. Has hoping to do so at a flea market or car boot type thing. Already sold a good few this way back home in cork (just moved up here a month ago) and had quite an enjoyable time so hoping for a repeat experience.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

www.claregalwaymarket.com would be good I think.
    Or stick them up on adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

Cheers for that, will check it out. Probably going to avoid going down the adverts route because I kinda enjoyed doing a little stall last time I did it - bit of a day out and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

the cottage bar in salthill has a wee market every saturday and its free to set up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

jjpep wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a load of cds (about 200 or so) that i'm looking to sell off. Has hoping to do so at a flea market or car boot type thing. Already sold a good few this way back home in cork (just moved up here a month ago) and had quite an enjoyable time so hoping for a repeat experience.

Cheers

the guy down by the crane in The Bell , Book and Candle might take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

jjpep wrote: »
    Cheers for that, will check it out. Probably going to avoid going down the adverts route because I kinda enjoyed doing a little stall last time I did it - bit of a day out and all that

the bierhaus sometimes has a flea market

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

His the Bierhaus market? Saw an ad in the paper but no more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

Cheers folks, thanks for the replies

Advertisement