Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good roof guy?

Options
  • 30-10-2012 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Our roof is leaking and we need a good roof guy. Had it "fixed" twice before but it's still leaking!

Also, need someone to look at our conservatory - two of the panels have become detached - I'm hoping the same person can address both issues.

Would be grateful for any recommendations!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Had big problems with roof 2 years ago. Got a man to fix me up and was very pleased with the work he did. Got problem sorted - have his number here somewhere. If you are still interested send another post and will look up the address....ok.....?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Thanks for the reply - I'm still very interested and would be grateful if you could send me his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

I know a top class guy if you need 1 PM me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Hi Dillon ....The man I used was JimMcCormack 086 255 8239. I had water coming into my attic and he got up on the roof ( high roof ! ) in terrible weather and solved my problem. The quality of his work must have been good as no recurrence since. Hope this is of use to you...best of luck......

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pipasawrus

Hi..did you get your roof sorted out in the end? I do have a telephone for somebody if you didn't :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement