Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying

Options
  • 30-10-2012 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭

Some time age I suggested that a new Forum on Bullying be established.

Part of the moderators first reply was.........."did I want this forum to improve my bullying skills" I immediately made a decision not to enter any dialogue with this moderator.............as just as many people would decide not to engage with rude or offensive people.

I was eventually banned for life from the forum for following a course of action which was based on principle. Of course I should not have been banned but on the contrary some disciplinary action should have taken against the moderator.

I still feel that a forum on bullying should be established.

Needless to say that I also my ban on "new forum requests' be lifted.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Xenophile wrote: »
    Some time age I suggested that a new Forum on Bullying be established.

Part of the moderators first reply was.........."did I want this forum to improve my bullying skills" I immediately made a decision not to enter any dialogue with this moderator.............as just as many people would decide not to engage with rude or offensive people.

I was eventually banned for life from the forum for following a course of action which was based on principle. Of course I should not have been banned but on the contrary some disciplinary action should have taken against the moderator.

I still feel that a forum on bullying should be established.

Needless to say that I also my ban on "new forum requests' be lifted.

Once again you continue to misrepresent the facts to make yourself out to be a victim. You were banned from the forum for wilfully refusing to answer direct questions as to why you had deliberately misled posters on the thread as to the source of a quote you attributed to a mod. Once a proper reply to that question is provided by you the issue of your forum ban can be re-examined. In the meantime Help Desk is not the correct place to request new forms so please do not pursue this any further here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement