Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor BB Outage last Night.

Options
  • 30-10-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone else experience this, Just couldn't connect and getting 619error all the time.

I discovered it around 6.30 but 2hrs later it came half back in that you had a connection but couldn't connect to any website.

Rang meter and they said there is an outage and its local but shouldn't take long to fix.

Is it back up and running normally now.

Comments

yes - Meteor BB wasn't working in Blackrock / Stillorgan Dublin last night for me - what area are you in?
    can't believe Meteor customer support in any case - most times will deny that there is an issue at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

glasso wrote: »
    yes - Meteor BB wasn't working in Blackrock / Stillorgan Dublin last night for me - what area are you in?
    can't believe Meteor customer support in any case - most times will deny that there is an issue at all...

Waterford city here, seems it must have be widespread if the same problem.

Have to say it's always been very reliable for me in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Meteor said it was down all over Ireland and now back up.

yes it's usually pretty decent but I had a problem before (it was local to my area) but they denied it.

Advertisement