Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house

Options
  • 30-10-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,I'm hoping someone could help.I am renting a house at the moment and I am moving to another rented house on thurday.I am currently with Electric Ireland for my electricity and Bord Gais for my gas.What do I need to do to transfer my account to my new address?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi David1x1,

I've just received your PM. In general, this is what would be required when you contact us to change your account from one address to another:
    • Confirmation of your account number, and contact number/date of birth (for account security).
    • The address and/or MPRN of the property you will be moving into (the GPRN is needed for gas), and an opening meter reading.
    • A closing meter reading from the property you are moving out of.
    • A name and contact number of the individual(s) who are taking responsibility for the previous property (this could be a letting agent, landlord or new tenant).
    If you provide me with this information by PM I can look after it for you.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement