Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good bookkeeping apps out there?

Options
  • 30-10-2012 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey,
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend a very basic and easy to use bookkeeping app?

Hoping for something that is minimum hassle, just as a way to record incomings, expenses and not much else.

Free is good :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭micdug

It depends on what you want but I'm presuming its for a business? If so I'd definitely recommend paying a little.

Lots and lots out there but I will personally recommend one -

Xero.com - Fantastic Accounting app and the integration with the bank makes reconciliation a doddle. Only $29 per month. Using it for six months and keeps getting better. Apps are really good.

Sageone.ie - Cashbook as low as €6 per month. You can also get decent payroll as an add on. Good for very small businesses.

bigredcloud.com - Had a look at it, suits larger companies then Sageone and do a lot of handholding for you if need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 makeup_emma

Wave accounting is amazing and free! You can also use it in conjunction with Shoeboxed and it automatically uploads any expenses/receipts you scan.

Advertisement