Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hidden Gems in Madden 13

Options
  • 30-10-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Just thought i'd ask around about any good players people have found/unearthed.

They can be unheralded rookies that you know from college games, down to that 3rd stringer that added immensely to your team.

We all had them in previous Maddens, and a few are still going in this newest version. (mine was Mardy Gilyard at the Rams a few Maddens ago, on the roster of the Eagles IRL, but dont think he's on the updated rosters yet :()

This is to try to improve my offline connected career teams than anything

Cheers

Rory

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

For me it's Al Afalava SS with the Titans, he'll probably take over for Babineaux

Kendall Wright.. 15 receptions, 391 yards 3 TDs, he'll get a lot more by the end of the season, pretty sure he's the leading rookie WR

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Antwon Blake, CB from the Jacksonville Jaguars. The chap is only 5"9 but he is a freak on defence, he grabs INT's for fun. He's a rookie so his OVR is in the 60's I think, but I've had to start him because every time he is on the field he comes up with huge plays.

WR Mike Thomas and FS Chris Prosinski are also beasts that would not get gametime for someone who hadn't had a chance to get to know the Jags.

Also, I could just say the Jacksonville Jaguars, except their QB's. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Antwon Blake, CB from the Jacksonville Jaguars. The chap is only 5"9 but he is a freak on defence, he grabs INT's for fun. He's a rookie so his OVR is in the 60's I think, but I've had to start him because every time he is on the field he comes up with huge plays.

WR Mike Thomas and FS Chris Prosinski are also beasts that would not get gametime for someone who hadn't had a chance to get to know the Jags.

Also, I could just say the Jacksonville Jaguars, except their QB's. ;)

Mikey how would you like josh freeman?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Would have been all over it before the season started but I brought in Tebow and he's been fantastic for me so I'm good for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Josh Norman Panthers CB. Low 70s player and has 7 turnovers in 6 games.

• Advertisement
Advertisement