Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hallowee costume help!!

• 30-10-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow night and i still haven't got my shît together and have no idea what to dress up as! I need a quick easy costume idea for a man with long brown hair(and not Jesus :p) so AH, I ask you for ideas!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Joseph?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Dress up as a woman??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Pull your long hair down over the front of your face from the back. Put on a pair of sunglasses, and bingo, you're Cousin It from the Adams Family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

black shirt, black jeans, cut out a white strip of cardboard and stick it through your collar

now you're a priest, people will make peodo jokes all night and you'll have a great laugh, enjoy :)

(done this costume for a last minute invite to a fancy dress)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'm going to a Halloween party tomorrow night and i still haven't got my shît together and have no idea what to dress up as! I need a quick easy costume idea for a man with long brown hair(and not Jesus :p) so AH, I ask you for ideas!

You have shit and long brown hair.....go as one of the hunger strikers??? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

kfallon wrote: »

You have shit and long brown hair.....go as one of the hunger strikers??? :P

That made me laugh so much that I think I may just do it :p

Boombastic wrote: »
    Dress up as a woman??

I don't think anyone ever wants to see that........ever

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭breadmonster

Jimmy Savile

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Wrap yourself in black bags, paint your face and call yourself The Crow.

Dying on the night dressed as him will gain you points!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Incredible Hulk, skeleton or tiger onesie from Penneys in the men's section.

Paint face, job done, you stay warm too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Just wear a pair of underpants and nothing else - when people look at you and say WTF?

Tell them , "I'm a premature ejaculation - i just came in my pants"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    tiger onesie from Penneys in the men's section.

Paint face, job done, you stay warm too.

Did that last year, painted me face and won €50 for it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Did that last year, painted me face and won €50 for it :pac:

I'd do it, but having already tried on the smallest size in the men's section, I'm still a good 10 inches too short to wear a man's onesie. :(

So I'm just gonna go with a pink corset, black skirt and black and pink wings and be an angel. :rolleyes: Very original indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

How about going as The Dude from The Big Lebowski? All you'll need is a cardigan, pyjama ends and a spliff ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Just get a pair of Black Sclera Full eye contacts and freak everyone out when you open your eyes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Tie your hair back, get either a white mask or white hockey mask, wear either all black or ripped up muddy gear with a bit of zombie makeup , grab a kitchen knife (plastic if you can obv) or machete type thing and go as either Micheal Myers or Jason Voorhees pending on how slow you want to be walking thoughout the night :)

Or else just get a rain mac and axe, bloodify it and you a little, get a manic yet serious expression and go as Pat Bateman :D Dont forget a huey lewis cd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭LucyLouLou

Ozzy Osbourne, glasses, black shirt, black pants, some crosses around your neck and a rubber bat, I'm sure any pound shop would have them.

LucyLouLou wrote: »
    Ozzy Osbourne, glasses, black shirt, black pants, some crosses around your neck and a rubber bat, I'm sure any pound shop would have them.

This is a possibility :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Splash on some Old Spice and go as a man.

Horse optional.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

spankysue wrote: »
    How about going as The Dude from The Big Lebowski? All you'll need is a cardigan, pyjama ends and a spliff ;)

And a cheap rug to carry around, what else is gonna tie the room together? Bonus points for drinking white russians all night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Just wear a pair of underpants and nothing else - when people look at you and say WTF?

Tell them , "I'm a premature ejaculation - i just came in my pants"

Or put some yellowy dessert on your mickey and tell people you are fucking discustard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

OP, if you're feeling outrageous (and brave)

wear this :D

fryup wrote: »
    OP, if you're feeling outrageous (and brave)

wear this :D

If i had more time i totally would :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Grey or white v neck tee shirt, a bloody gooey bowel painted on. (Fabric paints in all pound shops at the moment.)High waisted jeans,or just pull em up tight, slightly raised heeled shoes and a Simon Cowel ish hair style- hey presto you are-Slimey Bowel.....Oh and some chest hair sticking out of the tee shirt..very easy to put together.....

Advertisement