Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I preorder games so that they're delivered on the day of release?

• 30-10-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Looking for Halo 4. Preferably the cheapest place as well

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Gamesnash.ie may well be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Slozer

I've ordered a number of titles from coolshop and I have always received them on the day before they are due to be released.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Gamesnash.ie may well be your best bet.

Never heard of it but seems decent. Now to decide if guaranteed delivery is worth €6...

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

They have a representative here on boards who will be able to answer your questions, sometimes pops into this forum.

Else you can reach them in the Gamesnash.ie section

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1222

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Gamestop.ie have been good for me, Ordered the new Need For Speed: Most Wanted on Monday and got it today, a day before release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,862 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

+1 on Gamesnash.ie. I never paid for the guaranteed delivery, always went with the free delivery and always got new releases on release day, a couple even arrived the day before.

Advertisement