Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you Eircom Team

Options
  • 30-10-2012 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wanted to report back, I recently signed up to Eircom BB

I have to say it was one of the most painless and professional services I have received in a very long time. It was absolutely flawless from the time I placed the order to the Technician leaving the house today. Everything is working perfectly.

Honestly I'm a very happy customer. A big thank you to the eircom rep. Mark and the team here, you're doing a great job.

(No, I'm not affiliated with eircom in any way, in fact I've more dealings with every other carrier but I feel the service I received was note worthy)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi all,

Just wanted to report back, I recently signed up to Eircom BB

I have to say it was one of the most painless and professional services I have received in a very long time. It was absolutely flawless from the time I placed the order to the Technician leaving the house today. Everything is working perfectly.

Honestly I'm a very happy customer. A big thank you to the eircom rep. Mark and the team here, you're doing a great job.

(No, I'm not affiliated with eircom in any way, in fact I've more dealings with every other carrier but I feel the service I received was note worthy)

Hi Static M.e.

Thanks for the post, glad to hear everything is up and running. Let us knoe if you have any follow up queries let us know.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement