Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drainage issue

Options
  • 30-10-2012 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I have had an issue with my sewage drains since shortly after moving in 3 years ago. On two occasions I have called out a drainage company to clear whatever blockages were causing te problem. Later I bought a set of rods and have had to use them several times in less than one year to see to this recurring problem.
    The problem is that toilets are regularly backing up. I now suspect that the problem may be with the drainage system itself, rather than with us putting anything we shouldn't into the system. I am wondering how much it would cost to have one of the inspection chambers repaied/replaced and perhaps some underground pipework checked and if possible replaced.

I am not an expert in such matters but I suspect that there may be some damage or other with the pipes themselves?

Any advice appreciated. <SNIP>

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,129 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Kungfu, I have removed one small part of your post as its not really in keeping with what the forum is all about.

Advertisement