Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog waste!!

Options
  • 30-10-2012 7:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭

No not that kind:eek:.
    County Council waste is the type I mean. I received a glossy, beautifully designed reminder in the post today to renew my dog licence. I dont have a dog but seeing as i am a home owner then I gave the CoCo the benefit of the doubt. How are they to know;).
    However on getting to work this evening I found that one had been delivered there. Lets just say that my work place is the least likely place you would find a dog. I can only assume that one of these reminders went to every occupied building with a letter box in the county. I wont even try to figure out what this would have cost but it must be a helluva lot more than they will get back on doggie licences!!!.
    And they wany €100 from me to fund 'vital' services eh?

Comments

Advertisement