Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural Selection 2

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Am getting more and more tempted to pick this up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Wossack wrote: »
    did I read correctly that theres an alien commander now too?

Yeah, dubbed the Khaamander. Frankly I don't enjoy being an alien commander whatsoever. Slow moving marines are easier to direct than speedy skulks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Wossack wrote: »
    did I read correctly that theres an alien commander now too?

There is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Stingerbar wrote: »
    They have "gathers" from MIRC, not sure with channel, but probbably its guys from the ESL league, so standards are very high. Otherwise join a named server, I have had several decent public games because there was a good crowd on a particular clan server, all on comms, nice level of teamplay. In the old game I just used to add these to favorites - not sure if we can do this in the new game.
    Or you can go to the unknownworld forums and check the clan subforum.
    So far my games have had no crap commanders surprisingly, all have either been competant to very good

Those gathers sound like the way to go. Don't care if the standard is high, that's the best way to get better! I have being trying to stick to non-official servers as you get more experienced players who actually have mics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,019 ✭✭✭Wossack

Picked it up at the weekend, its great :)

Really love the new gorge stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement